DESCRIPTION GREEN BELTS
Green Belts typically run smaller Lean Six Sigma projects in their area of responsibility and are team members on larger projects. Green Belts understand and represent the Lean Six Sigma concept. They master the most important methods and tools that can be extremely useful to them in day-to-day business in addition to Lean Six Sigma project work. Green Belts are usually not completely exempt from daily business, but only work 'part-time' (eg 25% of their working time) on Lean Six Sigma projects.
GREEN BELT CANDIDATES
Employees who want to perform smaller Lean Six Sigma projects part-time and / or work on larger Lean Six Sigma projects.
The participants will get to know the basics as well as the most important Lean Six Sigma methods. In addition, you will learn to select suitable Lean Six Sigma tools in the practical exercises and use them accordingly in projects as well as in the "normal daily business". The acquired knowledge is used as part of a project work.
FACTS ABOUT THE TRAINING
- Language: The course is held in german
- Certification: After submitting a project documentation to our trainer, a green belt certificate will be issued. The certification of an in-house project is included in the price. (If there is no possibility for a project, you can take part in our Certification-workshop )
- Methods: Slide lecture, discussion, group work, various practice and fall games
- Qualification: The participants receive a qualification certificate from Six Sigma Deutschland GmbH
The content of the qualification complies with the Six Sigma concept of the American Society for Quality Management ASQ
- Training type: Open Green Belt - Training
- Participation fee: 4.400 €
The price includes training materials and refreshments
- Requirement: Basic mathematical knowledge, PC experience
- Invoicing/ Participation: You will receive an invoice from Six Sigma Deutschland GmbH with the confirmation of registration
- Seminar documents: Extensive training documents in paper form and as PDF files for download. For the training is partly necessary that the participants have a computer or laptop
* all Prices in €; plus VAT;
including refreshments during breaks and detailed documentation as well as a reference book tailored to the seminar.